- Lafayette On-Site Coordinator: Jon Peabody
- Smalley On-Site Coordinator: M'Balu Bangura
- Associate Executive Director: Maggie Navatto
- Executive Director: Maria Strada
Research and studies say that children who participate in afterschool programs are more likely to behave in school, develop better social skills, refuse alcohol and drug use, improve their grades, raise self-confidence, avoid criminal behavior, and have higher aspirations for their future.
The 21st Century Community Learning Center is a comprehensive afterschool program, which supports students' academic, behavioral, emotional and social growth in an atmosphere of mutual respect and encouragement. The program serves students in 2nd through 8th grades from Bound Brook and South Bound Brook and operates 11 months out of the year. The program provides students with:
- academic enrichment,
- character education
- cultural and artistic opportunities (such as art, computer technology, environmental science, home economics, musical drama, and videography),
- educational field trips (such as museums, science centers, performing arts centers, and local historical sites),
- health, nutrition, fitness and physical activity,
- on-site counseling, and
- positive recreation.